Hack call: 14:00 UTC
- New app bepasty (James)
- Doesn't use usernames, uses only passwords.
- Passwords can have permissions from the set: Read, List, Create, Delete, Admin
- Check if files are encrypted on disk (James)
- Primary use case is sharing files by link
- Updating django-ipware / django-axes (James)
- Both have been updated in testing
- django-axes latest will be uploaded soon
- Has been tested in Vagrant
- Hardware updates (sunil)
- armhf and arm64 images are building now
- Lime2 Rev K - working well with armhf image and modified u-boot
- u-boot in SPI flash
- armhf images on SD card, USB stick, or SATA drive
- reduce cost without SD card
- Announcing new hardware
- new Lime2
- Raspberry Pi 4
- Wiki: consolidating general hardware advice
- Slowly moving more hardware to UEFI-based images
- Script for writing A20 firmware
- Create and upload image for firmware
- More u-boot details in manual
- Missing creating a bootable USB Debian Installer?
- not needed since we can boot from SATA
- Raspberry Pi 4
Bootloader based on TianoCore
- ACPI tables
- Also trying 3B+
Try to get listed as 3rd party on https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/.
- Get listed in NOOBS?
- built a u-boot
- Documentation on website, wiki
- Video with installation process - based on Raspberry Pi 2
- A64 OLinuXino
- Working with minor issues
- Intend to test
- Expanding GPT partition tables
- Need a release with this fix, propagate to builds
DebConf Talk (James)
- Wednesday Aug 26, at 19:00 UTC
- Recording - 20 minutes each
- Submission deadline Aug 16
- Formatting external drives?
When moving FreedomBox image to SATA disk.
- Create UEFI structure then "btrfs replace"
- Leave other cases to Cockpit.