Progress call: 17:00 UTC
- snapd for freedombox? (gnoutchd)
- Snaps are provided by a snap store.
- Alternatives: Flatpak
- Security aspects can be provided by systemd hardening.
- Debian provides licensing checks.
- Problems of bundled libraries.
- Dreamplug partitoning (gnoutchd)
- Don't mount 1st partition as /boot - gnoutchd to work on patch.
- Sovereign Identity (fonfon)
Markus Sabadello, fonfon and Paul Fuxjäger from Vienna plan to integrate digital identity management into FreedomBox
register identity on sovrin blockchain (https://sovrin.org/)
- identity data is stored on and can be managed with freedombox (debian packages will be built)
- perhaps integration into android app
- probably integration into some backup functionality
- User forums? (jvalleroy)
- Mailing list plan to move to lists.debian.org.
FreedomBox Foundation website status (sunil)
- Update News
- New content approved for publishing
- Raspberry Pi 2 networking issue - MAC address oscillating
- Raspberry Pi 3 32-bit image
Finalized FreedomBox Video (Version 3) (Danny):
- Pages hosts the .webm file and a link to the slides designed by Mray
- Goal: Instructional video that can be repurposed (slides can be used as a template and edited)
- New flyer (Danny):
"Flyer 2018" Uploaded here: https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/TalksAndPresentations/Marketing
- Uploaded in svg and png. File can be opened in Inkscape and edited (change text, change language, change images, etc).
Conforms to design conventions of FreedomBox promotional materials
- Goal: Serve as a template for flyers for any purpose
FreedomBox Foundation will table at LibrePlanet (Danny)