Progress call: 18:00 UTC
- Closing Transifex project (jvalleroy)
- Close or add message to redirect to Weblate.
- Stretch stable release (jvalleroy)
- June 17 release date
- Can build stable images after release.
- Start regular backports.
Tshirts & stickers (Jokey)
- Taking a stab at packaging Mediagoblin (federico3)
- pastescript, skeleton dependencies
- Will only support postgresql in future, dbconfig (this is concerning for a small install)
- Python3 vs py2?
- How to select/configure web server
- Mediagoblin supports WSGI or running as own process.
- Possibilty of Friendica (joseph/rahul)
- Diaspora package has a lot of issues.
- Friendica is PHP application, federates with GNU social and Diaspora.
- Better dependencies
- Need access to collab-maint
- Suggestion to include Mastodon
- GNU social has just a few dependencies remaining to be packaged.
- Mastodon needs about 70 dependencies (Ruby and JS)
- Packaging freedom-maker (joseph/rahul)
- Native package
- pcDuino3/3S support added
- Raspberry Pi 3
See https://sources.debian.net/src/raspi3-firmware/1.20161123-2/debian/kernel/postinst.d/raspi3-firmware/ for installing kernel to boot partition without flash-kernel.
FileTea and Tahoe-LAFS (Joseph)
FileTea issue - jquery version mismatch
- Tahoe-LAFS minor issues
- Single Sign On for apps currently using Apache Basic auth (Joseph)
- Enabled for repro, tt-rss, syncthing, plinth
- Groups for each application
- Appstream? (Jokey)
- yaml format in Debian
- Doesn't cover web apps / network services yet
- Usability studies, maybe in the long term, to prioritize issues
- Perform risk analysis and try to divide users based security needs
- Move meeting earlier, by 1 hour.