Hack call: 14:00 UTC
- New card based UI (sunil)
- mray will contribute for UI design
- jokey will contribute with tasks as long as they are split into weekend level tasks
- kkampardi will contribute for the UI design
- ci.freedombox.org (rahulde)
- Confusion about versions: Plinth, Plinth module, Debian (distribution, and packages), image on SD card...? User should know from UI.
- Website (mray)
- use cases should be improved and prioritized
- reachability of the box from Internet: Consider this as chore 'outside' of freedombox, or part of the setup process?
- mainly sells an idea (for nerds), lack of practical information for normal users, like where to get SD card, register domain, ...
- promising use cases: Matrix, mumble, ...?
LE integration into ejabberd, mumble, etc (?JoKey)
- priority quite high, and even useful when Monkeysphere is in place
- in PR #579 we wanted to wait for certbot to resolve 2 issues, about read-access and renew hooks; the latter is solved, that should be sufficient for us to go ahead and implement a solution
- Single Sign On using mod_auth_pubtkt (Joseph N)
Cockpit for Plinth UI? http://cockpit-project.org/ (mray)
- cockpit is much more low-level than what Plinth addres; but it's evolving; is in Debian
- may be complementary for more technically inclined users, as an app
- probably very useful for network config, to avoid reinventing the wheel
- may be used as back-end for Plinth, to run actions etc
- may be useful to also use their graphical framework (it's pretty robust)
- volatile file sharing, see PR #845
- default should be accessible from anyone, not just freedombox users
- freedom-maker debian package (sunil)
- Rahul and Joseph will work with federico3
- Create small tasks for UI
- Indication for stable/testing/unstable
Write about flow from master -> unstable -> testing -> stable and images
Document relations of Debian versions and nightly images (taken from ?GitHub master)
Next call: Sunday, February 25th at 17:00 UTC
Latest news: Stable FreedomBox images - 2017-08-05
This page is copyright its contributors and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.