Hack call: 14:00 UTC
- Server down - moved to mumble.debian.net
- Google Summer of Code (James)
- Add projects to submit as Debian GSoC projects
- Need a mentor and co-mentor for each.
- Who is planning to attend?
Should present FreedomBox progress update.
- Fossasia Summit (Nikhil)
- In March, in Singapore
Demonstrating FreedomBox with hardware at a stand
Show security advantages of using FreedomBox
- Needs: hardware to demonstrate, ask Sunil if he can help with this.
- (not only the hardware and also with the presentation aspects)
Possible ZeroPhone collaboration (CRImier)
- Open source phone, accessible to build/use, $50
- Goal also to build open-source infrastructure for phones to use
- self-hosted server to sync phone to
- Uses Raspberry Pi Zero board
FreedomBox hardware support:
- Live image based on Debian armel:
- Installing on Debian (may also work on Raspbian, but not tested):
Wifi non-free firmware: not included in FreedomBox image
- Could be added for custom image.
Continue discussion on FreedomBox Mailing list.
- Shaarli dependency
- Needs to be packaged, but missed for Debian Stretch freeze.