Hack call: 14:00 UTC
Wiki cleanup - ?ReleaseNotesDev
- Delete, replace with link to changelogs
- We are interested in participating, Sunil/James can mentor.
- Join as part of Debian effort.
- Plinth 0.12.0 release
Full-time FreedomBox work, SWECHA volunteers
- Current issues:
- JSXC - fixed
- Shaarli - pending upload of library package
- Pagekite - update package in Debian
- Tor - issue was fixed
- Monkeysphere - issue was fixed
- Certbot - no longer a dependency for Plinth
- Apache - James is seeing a segfault after TT-RSS login, will get a coredump.
- Plinth module metapackages
- Suggest creating plinth-* binary packages for each optional plinth module.
- Each would be a metapackage, Depends on the required packages for the module, and running "plinth --setup modulename" in postinst.
- Installing the metapackage for a module would be an alternative to installing through Plinth.