- LDAP demo progress and TODOs
- Skip 0.4 release and make a 0.5 release
- Had meeting about client authentication with Monkeysphere and client certificates
- Progress done with LDAP authentication
- XMPP now requires LDAP
- No more POSIX user management
- A few bugs fixes
- Bhuvan is working on gnu-social and diaspora packaging
- 0.5 release instead of 0.4. By month end.
- Everyone agrees.
- Start working on releasing 0.5
- Sunil to request for upload permissions of freedombox-setup and pLinth for Nick Daly
- Sunil to help with Danube packaging etc.
- Danube edition changes of firstboot (pagekite voucher) should be deactivate-able by a config, can then be included in Plinth master (fonfon)
- Packaging of known and restore (markus)
- Bhuvan to work on GNU social packaging
- Diaspora integration to freedombox (Some one is packaging it for debian. Hope they complete it asap)
Investigate Coveralls (bobg). Local work has been done, but Coveralls itself has been down since last Wednesday for a hardware upgrade, so a pull request will be submitted as soon as I can authorize ?GitHub to expose our project to Coveralls.