These are items that need to be added or fixed in the FreedomBox user manual.
For each device, prepare self-contained install instructions tailored to this device (like how LineageOS does it, e.g. https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/merlin)
Investigate using ?WiKi templates to manage the boilerplate
- Add descriptions for each app / service.
- Add screenshots of web apps / client setups.
- Add screencasts where applicable (see Privoxy for example).
Add information on running FreedomBox behind a router. Need info on which ports to forward for each service.
- Quick start: Add information on client mDNS setup, if needed.
- Add info about relay and bridge relay options.
- Show difference between Transmission and Deluge and give advice when to use which.
- Mention a few clients such as Android and desktop clients and how to set them up.
- Mention Audio and Video calling features.
- Add (or link to) instructions for port forwarding / DMZ.
- Should mention that our security configs can interfere with desktops, and how to change it via Security page.
New pages needed
Add links to other sections mentioned (DynDNS, Config)
Add information for configuration batman-adv mesh network. See https://github.com/freedombox/Plinth/pull/515 for details.
Mention what to do with Connection Manager that pops up first visit.
Add screenshot of Plinth accessed at HS through Tor Browser.
Add information about user configuration and login.