These are items that need to be added or fixed in the FreedomBox user manual.
For each device, prepare self-contained install instructions tailored to this device (like how LineageOS does it, e.g. https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/merlin)
Investigate using ?WiKi templates to manage the boilerplate
- Add descriptions for each app / service.
- Add screenshots of web apps / client setups.
- Add screencasts where applicable (see Privoxy for example).
Add information on running FreedomBox behind a router. Need info on which ports to forward for each service.
- Quick start: Add information on client mDNS setup, if needed.
- Quick start: Check if initial restart is still needed.
- "Applications available in each Release" table:
- Add info about relay and bridge relay options.
- Add (or link to) instructions for port forwarding / DMZ.
New pages needed
Minetest - stub created