|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
|The part which take the signal from the plug and divided it to the different part.||This part takes the signal from the plug and divides it to the different part.|
INF: Please help extending the information in this page
The hardware must/should/may ...
- It must have at least one serial interface
- It should have at least one JTAG interface
- It must have at least one network interface
- Noise level must be below 20 dB
- It should have over 256MB RAM
- It should have over 512MB Flash for filesystem
- It must have storage interfaces, at least one of them:
- SATA interface
- USB interface
- SD/MMC interface
- It must be able to execute all Freedom Box software at less than half of the CPU load
- It should not consume over 15W at full CPU load
- It should be reduced in size, not bigger than a set-top box.
- It must work perfectly between 0-40ºC
INF: At the first version we do not need to be too ambitious, rugged and harsh environment as well as renewal energy powered devices are desired but not at this point
Design of the system
This part takes the signal from the plug and divides it to the different part. Maybe it is useful to use a transformer to isolate the electric system.
It is a filter which need to have a good bandwidth and a frequency controlled by the processor