|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
|== curl ==
* drop ldap support and disable ssh support.
* drop dependency on ca-certificates (v.large)
Details of the changes in the EmdebianCodeAudit
drop dependency on debian-archive-keyring - not used in Emdebian.
- TODO: assess whether this change can be dropped, the original reason was the extra dependency on gnupg.
- Need to disable the documentation generation as it tries to execute internal compiled binaries in the scan process.
- Lots of components are disabled, including python, qt3, qt4, docs and gobject components. Quite a difficult package to handle, overall, due to the number of possible permutations. The gobject code didn't cross-build last time it was tried.
- Maintainer scripts call adduser.
- Drop the Pre-Depends on awk - TODO: might not be necessary anymore.
- Compress the licence texts and update the symlinks.
- Large functional changes - due to the completely different roles of busybox in Debian (d-i and initramfs) and Emdebian (replacing coreutils, boot support).
- drop win32 bindings - needs xcontrol support for dropping the package.
- update-alternatives changes in maintainer scripts
- python support needs to be handled in xcontrol
- Debian package uses chrpath which fails with a cross-built binary.
- adduser dependency needs to be handled (uses addgroup in preinst).
- drop ldap support and disable ssh support.
- drop dependency on ca-certificates (v.large)