Add logs and update with uclibc topic
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
|* uClibc support|
|Line 51:||Line 52:|
|||December 2009||2009-12-15 20:00 UTC||[[http://meetbot.debian.net/emdebian/2009/emdebian.2009-12-15-20.00.log.html |Log]]||[[http://meetbot.debian.net/emdebian/2009/emdebian.2009-12-15-20.00.html|Meetbot minutes]] ||||||December 2009||2009-12-15 20:00 UTC||[[http://meetbot.debian.net/emdebian/2009/emdebian.2009-12-15-19.59.log.html |Log]]||[[http://meetbot.debian.net/emdebian/2009/emdebian.2009-12-15-19.59.html|Meetbot minutes]] |||
This page is about public meetings the Emdebian team held. Dates and times are in UTC.
Meetings usually take place on the #emdebian IRC channel on irc.debian.org on first and third Tuesdays of each month at 20:00 UTC. They are announced on the debian-embedded mailing list.
- Multiarch 
- What is left?
Which cross tools do we want for Squeeze?
- Current layout
- Sysroot toolchain -- needs dpkg-cross patching
- Multiarch enabled toolchain -- needs testing with multiarch patch enabled
- Sysrooted to a multiarch directory -- needs patching upstream source
- Toolchain bootstrap
- Phasing out dpkg-cross over the next two years
- Grip 2.0
- Autobuilders for mirrors, distributed builds?
- Crush 2.0 (deprecated it does not mean we should not keep it in the agenda)
- Development framework: Tools integration
- Eclipse plugin for cross
- Interesting packages for cross:
- uClibc support
NOTE: Later topics it is a brain dump, feel free to edit or move to Emdebian/SqueezeReleaseGoals.
Multiarch Specification (dpkg/apt semantics)
Multiarch Cross (dpkg/apt-cross semantics)
Planned following meetings:
- Tuesday Dec 15th 2009, 20:00 UTC
- Tuesday Jan 5th 2010 -- middle of the holidays, so probably not going to happen
- Tuesday Jan 19th 2010, 20:00 UTC