acl2 needs testing
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
|* Need to test building Lintian against emacs26||* Following packages were not tested as not buildable atm: lintian, acl2|
This page tracks work/issues on getting emacs 26 into Buster
- Mailutils. Should we build-depend on mailutils?
- Package compatibility. We need to check that not too many packages are broken
- by emacs 26, and file appropriate bugs.
org-iswitchb seems to have gone away with the upgrade to 26.1. Not completely sure how that happened. Maybe I was using the built org only for that one function. org-switchb seems an acceptable substitute. The renaming is a minor annoyance for compatibility DavidBremner
- Following packages were not tested as not buildable atm: lintian, acl2
- The dependency bounds are too loose; you can install 'emacs' 26.1 and 'emacs-nox' 25.2 right now; rlb to fix