This page tries to contain the list of things that should be discussed regarding the Debian's project, but should be delayed until after Lenny is out to avoid creating new problems for the release, and also to be able to discuss them in a calmer environment than that before a release.
Organisational / Human
- Membership classes and/or processes.
- Discussion Starter: mjj29
Having a Code of Conduct (CoC) in Debian. References for inspiration can be found in: http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct , http://www.kde.org/code-of-conduct/ , http://live.gnome.org/CodeOfConduct , http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/, http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/MP_CodeOfConduct, http://people.debian.org/~enrico/dcg/
- Restrict time people stay in positions of power, rotate people in these positions instead.
- Make the terms of DPL delegations written.
- Automated modification of debian/control files in cross-building and multi-arch packages (gcc and glibc).
- switch away from defoma towards fontconfig (since it is cross-distro)