Emdebian is a collection of Debian derivatives aimed at embedded devices. The main development work is currently on Emdebian Grip which is binary compatible with Debian but smaller. Emdebian Crush was an experiment in cross-building an entire Debian derivative but is currently stalled. Emdebian Baked is a pre-configured Emdebian Grip instance, suitable for devices which are not to be upgraded using dpkg or apt.
- Status: active (2010-12-05)
Debian IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net/emdebian
- Based on: Debian unstable, testing and stable (lenny).
Bug tracker: http://bugs.debian.org/buildd.emdebian.org
- Architectures: amd64, ARM, armel, i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc
- Port Architectures: armhf, powerpcspe, sh4
Binary repo: deb http://www.emdebian.org/grip/ unstable main dev debug doc java
Mirror: deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/emdebian/grip/ unstable main dev debug doc java
Ports repo: deb http://www.emdebian.org/ports/grip/ unstable main dev debug doc java
Source repo: deb-src http://www.emdebian.org/grip/ unstable main
- Suites: unstable (sid), testing (squeeze), stable (lenny)
Docs for Emdebian Grip: http://www.emdebian.org/docs.html
developer blogs: http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/serendipity/
Last updated Sun Dec 5 11:08:30 GMT 2010