debian bcn2014 meeting 9 feb 2014
- alexm to confirm with CPL some venue details
- 2 rooms for talks and 1 hacklab
- room with keys for luggage and other gear
- we will offer a place for sponsors' flyers and promotion material
- sponsors can bring people but we cannot offer them a booth
- there are only a few prospective sponsors:
- 2 local
- 2 foreign
- crowdfunding needs us to spread the word more, there has been
- only a few donations until now
- alex to find a place to celebrate Debian Women 10th anniversary
- the event budget was explained by monica
- if some sponsor would like to support the event taking care of
- coffee and snacks, we would appreciate it
code of conduct
- monica to find the CoC and anti-harassment policy from previous
- Debian events
- add CoC on the event website and mention it on the paticipants
- wiki page
spreading the word
- alexm to create an event entry on lanyrd
- Tincho to call for participants when talk schedule is finished
banners and tshirts
- alba to find prices for tshirts, banners and roll-ups
- a quick explation of confirmed talks was given by monica
- next fri feb 14th at 21:00 CET a meeting about talks will take
- place in #debian-bcn2014 irc if tassia is able to attend
- tasks for volunteers
- introduce the speaker
- time management of the talk with speaker reminders
- participants register by nick at front desk
- prepare the welcome pack (tshirt, badge, flyer, etc.)
- help the videoteam
- 2 camera operators
- 1 audio operator
- 1 director
- buy and serve coffee and snacks for 100 people
- alexm to find out about streaming, will talk to holger and tassia
- what happens with the streaming gear?
- what are the techical requirements?
- how many volunteers do we need?
- what task will they perform?
- what previous experience do they need?
- when will holger and tassia arrive at barcelona?
- feb 13 at 21:00 CET in #debian-bcn2014
- feb 23 IRL?
- mar 9 IRL?