Debian optimized for the Sugar desktop
Debian GNU systems includes (since the distribution release codenamed "Lenny") packages for a core Sugar system (the mandatory Sugar framework and some Sugar Activities).
This page collect info on an optimal setup of the Sugar packages and surrounding Debian system to support the Sugar desktop experience.
One goal is a set of metapackages officially inside Debian, as a DDD:
- sugar-system-core - core Sugar framework and required activities (sugar-journal-activity)
- sugar-system-nepal - core Sugar + activities relevant for OLPC in Nepal
- sugar-system - core Sugar + all packaged activities
- sugar-system-core-unstable - core Sugar from unstable development branch
- sugar-system-unstable - core unstable Sugar + all packaged activities
- Adjust DPI setting in xorg