fix links to the teams
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|This section of the wiki helps the coordination of the reformation of Debian security to meet today's requirements.||This section of the wiki documents the processes of the [[ Teams/Security | Debian Security Team]]. See that page for contact info.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|The major plan at the moment is to draft an integrated workflow to merge stable and testing security for unembargoed security issues. Right now, this is in the hands of the [[ Teams/Security | Debian Security Team]] for the stable release, and the [[ Teams/TestingSecurity | Debian Testing Security Team]] for the testing release.||Useful resources:
* [[/AdvisoryCreation|Advisory creation]] - steps for various actors to create a DSA
* [[/Meetings|Meetings]] - real life team meeting reports
* [[/Contacts|Contacts]] - (buildd) contact info
* [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/ForDebianDevelopers|Ubuntu Security Team for DD's]]
|Line 7:||Line 11:|
|Coordination of this endeavour happens on the [[http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/secure-testing-team|secure-testing-team mailing list]] as well as the #debian-security IRC channel on irc.oftc.net.
* [[/DebianSecurity/Testing/Todo|Testing security todo]]
* [[/DebianSecurity/Testing/Annoyances|Scratchpad of things that are stopping propogation]]
* The [[http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/secure-testing-team/2005-September/000432.html|"Oldenburg Email"]].
* [[http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/secure-testing-team/2005-December/000625.html|post about the new dak setup]]
* [[http://people.debian.org/~joey/tools/security.html|Joey's tools for security updates]]
This section of the wiki documents the processes of the Debian Security Team. See that page for contact info.
Advisory creation - steps for various actors to create a DSA
Meetings - real life team meeting reports
Contacts - (buildd) contact info