drop dummy links
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|## Auto-converted by kwiki2moinmoin v2005-10-07
|[[CustomDebian]] > [[Embedded_Debian]]|
|Line 4:||Line 3:|
|CustomDebian to control ["robot"] s using Linux.||CustomDebian to control robot s using [[Embedded_Debian]].|
|Line 8:||Line 7:|
|DebianRobot includes the control of [http://oap.sourceforge.net/ Open Automaton Project robots for free hardware].||DebianRobot includes [[http://oap.sourceforge.net/|Open Automation Project robots and software]].|
|Line 10:||Line 9:|
|See:||== See about robotics : ==
* [[robot]] topics in DebianWiki .
* [[http://www.rubinghscience.org/aiclub/res3.c|Debian Robot Environment Shell around robot brain program]].
* [[http://playerstage.sf.net/|Open Source development tools for robot and sensor applications]].
* [[http://www.ece.pdx.edu/~botcache/|Open Source Robotics, Intel]].
* [[http://www.robo-etf.org/|Robotics Engineering Task Force website]].
* [[http://www.intel.com/technology/computing/opencv/index.htm|robotic eyes/vision]]: [[OpenCV]].
|Line 12:||Line 19:|
| * EduRobot
* [http://www.ece.pdx.edu/~botcache/ Open Source Robotics, Intel].
* [http://www.robo-etf.org/ Robotics Engineering Task Force website].
* ["Sphinx"], voice recognition engine to control robots.
* [http://www.intel.com/research/mrl/research/opencv/ ["OpenCV"], for robotic eyes/vision].
|== See also ==|
|Line 19:||Line 21:|
| * ["domotics"].
| * [[domotics]].
* [[EIB]] for Linux.
According to ?TechNewsWorld, Linux is poised to play a central role in an emerging industry that many expect to overtake the PC industry in size: robotics. Japan is currently driving robot innovation, according to the article, impelled by a looming labor shortage. Consumer robots like the Sony Aibo and Honda Asimo make headlines, but ubiquitous, cheap, and practical utility robots are what most Japanese robot makers are focused on, and "carmaker Honda believes that robots will become its most important business," according to the article.
DebianRobot includes Open Automation Project robots and software.
See about robotics :