converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|["CustomDebian"] > ["Embedded Debian"]||[[CustomDebian]] > [[Embedded_Debian]]|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|CustomDebian to control ["robot"] s using ["Embedded_Debian"].||CustomDebian to control [[robot]] s using [[Embedded_Debian]].|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|DebianRobot includes [http://oap.sourceforge.net/ Open Automaton Project robots and software].||DebianRobot includes [[http://oap.sourceforge.net/|Open Automation Project robots and software]].|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
| * ["robot"] topics in DebianWiki .
* [http://www.rubinghscience.org/aiclub/res3.c Debian Robot Environment Shell around robot brain program].
| * [[robot]] topics in DebianWiki .
* [[http://www.rubinghscience.org/aiclub/res3.c|Debian Robot Environment Shell around robot brain program]].
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
|* [http://playerstage.sf.net/ Open Source development tools for robot and sensor applications].||* [[http://playerstage.sf.net/|Open Source development tools for robot and sensor applications]].|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
| * [http://www.ece.pdx.edu/~botcache/ Open Source Robotics, Intel].
* [http://www.robo-etf.org/ Robotics Engineering Task Force website].
* ["Sphinx"], voice recognition engine to control robots.
* [http://www.intel.com/technology/computing/opencv/index.htm robotic eyes/vision]: ["OpenCV"].
| * [[http://www.ece.pdx.edu/~botcache/|Open Source Robotics, Intel]].
* [[http://www.robo-etf.org/|Robotics Engineering Task Force website]].
* [[Sphinx]], voice recognition engine to control robots.
* [[http://www.intel.com/technology/computing/opencv/index.htm|robotic eyes/vision]]: [[OpenCV]].
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
| * ["domotics"].
* ["EIB"] for Linux.
| * [[domotics]].
* [[EIB]] for Linux.
According to ?TechNewsWorld, Linux is poised to play a central role in an emerging industry that many expect to overtake the PC industry in size: robotics. Japan is currently driving robot innovation, according to the article, impelled by a looming labor shortage. Consumer robots like the Sony Aibo and Honda Asimo make headlines, but ubiquitous, cheap, and practical utility robots are what most Japanese robot makers are focused on, and "carmaker Honda believes that robots will become its most important business," according to the article.
DebianRobot includes Open Automation Project robots and software.
See about robotics :
?Sphinx, voice recognition engine to control robots.