Debian Med QA
There are different sources of information about quality assurance for packages maintained byDebian Med.
- official packages already inside the Debian archive
- packages that are only available in the Debian Med repository
- new software suitable for Debian Med
1. QA related stuff of official Debian packages
In this section you can find information about packages already distributed by Debian.
- This is the Debian QA page of all packages maintained by Debian Med:
There is a Debian Med specific QA page on alioth: http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/qareport.cgi
On these pages you can see a list of bugs for each package. As these bugs are normally filed by users of that software, it should be our first goal to reduce these bugs. Further you can see complaints from lintian on these pages. As the Debian project itself constantly evolves, new features will be added from time to time. Sometimes these new features concern the way how to properly create Debian packages. Our second goal should be to reduce these new complaints from lintian.
2. QA related stuff of packages not yet within Debian
In this section you can find information about either packages with work in progress or packages that won't be part of Debian due to licence problems.
About every week all packages from the svn repository will be built on amd64. The results together with some checks are available at: http://debian-med.alteholz.de
3. QA related stuff for new software suitable for Debian Med
In this section you can find information about software that might fit into Debian Med.
List of software that already has been added or shall be added to Debian Med: http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks
This is called Tasks List.
Summary of things Todo
- create patches for bugs that appear on the official QA page
- take care of complaints from lintian