|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
What's up in DebianGis?
[ Please contribute with your notes about DebianGis stuff, for drafting the regular half-year report ]
- An updated mainstream toolchain is available for both etch and lenny with all greatest hits:
- gdal 1.4.1 (with KML and OGDI suppport!)
- grass 6.2.1 (6.2.2rc1 available)
- qgis 0.8.0 (0.8.1 in preparation)
- mapserver 4.10.1
- thuban 1.2.0
- New packages entered the archive:
- Geotiff (still not in main, due to license issues for some data)
Packages now under the DebianGis maintainance umbrella:
DebianGis wiki moved to the official Debian wiki.
- ECW library has gone. Ermapper changed previous license in an EULA, so packaging is no more possible.