|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
* Issued first report
|Line 69:||Line 73:|
Report sent on 2007-10-11 12:00 GMT+2
| * [http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/10/msg00005.html First report sent on 2007-10-11 12:00 GMT+2]
What's up in DebianGis?
[ Please contribute with your notes about DebianGis stuff, for drafting the regular half-year report ]
- Issued first report
- New packages entered main:
- New package entered non-free:
- Current packages on bpo:
- gdal 1.4.2
- grass 6.2.1
- ogdi 3.2.0~beta1-3
- proj 4.5.0-2
- Mainstream packages now available in sid/lenny:
- gdal 1.4.2
- grass 6.2.2
- mapserver 4.10.3 (5.0 on svn)
- qgis 0.8.1
A new branch for grass 6.3 from CVS has been added to DebianGis svn repository. It will be updated from time to time using 6.3 snapshots.
[:DebianGis/LiveImages:Live CD image] with the GIS tools available in Debian is created based on the draft tasksel task.
ogdi-dfsg and gdal 1.4.1 accepted in [http://www.backports.org/ backports.org]. Main up-to-date DebianGis packages can now enter straight on the Etch backports archive. DebianGis thermometer script changed to include backports archive status from now on.
- grass 6.2.2 in sid (upstream released on 16th)
- An updated mainstream toolchain is available for both etch and lenny with all greatest hits:
- gdal 1.4.1 (with KML and OGDI suppport!)
- grass 6.2.1 (6.2.2rc1 available)
- qgis 0.8.0 (0.8.1 in preparation)
- mapserver 4.10.1
- thuban 1.2.0
- New packages entered the archive:
Packages now under the DebianGis maintainance umbrella:
DebianGis wiki moved to the official Debian wiki.
- ECW library has gone. Ermapper changed previous license in an EULA, so packaging is no more possible.
DebianGis Report Draft (to be removed after issuing on d-d-a)
[http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/10/msg00005.html First report sent on 2007-10-11 12:00 GMT+2]