add some agenda items
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
| 1. Hamish: packaging status of already packaged (grass, gpsdrive, qgis, zygrib)
1. Hamish: packaging status of works in progress (opencpn, mbsystem, ..?)
1. Hamish: Add new wiki category CategoryDebianGIS
Meetings for the DebianGIS / UbuntuGIS comunity takes place on #debian-gis on OFTC
The next meeting on #debian-gis (irc.debian.org) will take place on Monday, 16th, September 2013 21:00h CEST (19:00h UTC)!
The meeting shall complete in 1 hour.
Please volunteer for an administrative task, fill in your name below.
- Log collector: meetbot
- Writing summary:
We try to use MeetBot to collect the log and create the summary framework.
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2008-November/002490.html lists some good considerations how to moderate a meeting and beyond.
If you put an item on the agenda, please put your name next to it so the moderator can know who should explain what the item is about.
- Who moderates the meeting and who writes the summary?
- Andreas: Status DebianGIS Wiki page
- Andreas: Status pkg-osm: Suggest to merge with pkg-grass?
Andreas: Debian GIS sprint?
- Next meeting?
- Frankie: one who is responsible of wiki contents for TODO?
- Frankie: prepare a collection of urgent packages to update/modify/whatever?
- Hamish: packaging status of already packaged (grass, gpsdrive, qgis, zygrib)
- Hamish: packaging status of works in progress (opencpn, mbsystem, ..?)
- Hamish: Add new wiki category CategoryDebianGIS