Potential topic ideas:
- Release: How can we keep testing more releasable
- Release: Release schedule: Do we need a co-ordinated beta release before (or shortly after?) freeze? What would that look like?
- Release: Release team no longer defines release goals, but DDs can still
- Artwork: Do we want to continue the desktop artwork competition? Or would it be better to have one or a few artists work and develop somethinng? Ideally a BoF with existing artwork contributors present.
- Debian Live: Develop plan for dropping vmdebootstrap2, calamares plans, drop some images, gain new ones, etc.
- WNPP: What to do with large amount of orphaned packages, etc
- Purposely leave some slots open so that if some issues need more attention, we can continue them if necessary