[Show "Revision History"] [Show "General Page Infos"] [Show "Page hits and edits"]

Revision History

Showing page edit history entries from 1 to 169 out of 169 entries total.

# Date Size Editor Comment Action
143 2022-08-24 09:53:43 28032 to previous HolgerLevsen signing party! view
142 2022-07-09 13:27:25 27979 to previous HolgerLevsen add another housing recommendation view
141 2022-07-07 12:57:03 27858 to previous HolgerLevsen add slides from Opening and Closing ceremonies view
140 2022-07-07 12:45:46 27658 to previous HolgerLevsen add links to slides for my RB talk view
139 2022-06-03 06:50:50 27484 to previous ?RudolphBott   view
- 2022-06-03 06:46:56 294690 - ?RudolphBott ATTNEW: Tracking_Debian_ITP_dependencies_with_Graphviz.pdf view get
- 2022-06-03 06:46:50 450007 - ?RudolphBott ATTNEW: Automating Debian Packaging.pdf view get
- 2022-06-03 06:46:45 869641 - ?RudolphBott ATTNEW: PackagingTensorflowForFunAndProfit.pdf view get
- 2022-06-03 06:46:39 1684574 - ?RudolphBott ATTNEW: atftpd.pdf view get
- 2022-06-03 06:46:34 122681 - ?RudolphBott ATTNEW: sqlreduce.pdf view get
- 2022-06-03 06:46:26 2009454 - ?RudolphBott ATTNEW: you-wouldnt-download-a-debian-developer.pdf view get
138 2022-06-01 20:09:23 27133 to previous ?urbec   view
137 2022-06-01 20:06:14 27030 to previous ?urbec syntax view
136 2022-06-01 18:52:20 27031 to previous PauloSantana   view
135 2022-06-01 14:43:19 26841 to previous ?GregorHerrmann todo list: remove "invoice manager" as that's mentioned in more detail further down under accomodation" now view
134 2022-06-01 13:03:27 26879 to previous HolgerLevsen add more todo items for next year view
133 2022-06-01 12:59:17 26346 to previous HolgerLevsen explain bed pricing view
132 2022-06-01 12:26:05 26142 to previous PauloSantana   view
131 2022-06-01 12:10:39 25653 to previous HolgerLevsen drop 'soon will be' view
130 2022-06-01 12:06:00 25671 to previous HolgerLevsen another idea view
129 2022-06-01 12:02:29 25631 to previous HolgerLevsen add two ideas for daytrip view
128 2022-06-01 10:06:52 25573 to previous HolgerLevsen clarify smoker lounge view
127 2022-05-31 22:24:23 25507 to previous ?urbec   view
126 2022-05-31 22:23:37 25511 to previous ?urbec   view
125 2022-05-31 22:19:45 25478 to previous ?urbec collected t-shirt mess view
124 2022-05-31 13:06:22 25252 to previous PauloSantana   view
123 2022-05-31 12:24:30 25143 to previous PauloSantana   view
122 2022-05-30 15:45:01 25065 to previous ?GregorHerrmann "merge" 2 todo items view
121 2022-05-30 14:36:15 25055 to previous ChristophBerg feedback: don't do the day trip at the last day of the conference view
120 2022-05-30 10:38:25 24874 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add 2 more TODO items for next year from recent f2f conversations view
119 2022-05-30 06:31:17 24734 to previous ?RudolphBott   view
118 2022-05-29 06:57:52 24501 to previous PhilHands add link to /DayTrip page view
117 2022-05-28 19:13:01 24465 to previous ?EdwardBetts Update photo of main entrance view
- 2022-05-28 19:09:52 4934788 - ?EdwardBetts ATTNEW: fux_hamburg_entrance.jpg view get
116 2022-05-28 17:02:09 24511 to previous JoostvanBaal fixed \o/ view
115 2022-05-28 16:58:59 24557 to previous JoostvanBaal but it was good! view
114 2022-05-28 14:44:13 24508 to previous ?IvoDeDecker   view
113 2022-05-28 13:01:26 24347 to previous ?ThomasLange   view
112 2022-05-28 09:42:00 24223 to previous PauloSantana   view
111 2022-05-28 09:40:14 24224 to previous PauloSantana   view
110 2022-05-28 09:35:42 24164 to previous PauloSantana   view
109 2022-05-28 02:44:01 24190 to previous JoostvanBaal link to club slot view
108 2022-05-27 18:20:17 23773 to previous ?GregorHerrmann standup meetings went until friday view
107 2022-05-27 16:18:16 23775 to previous JoostvanBaal location c&w: breakfast kitchen view
106 2022-05-27 16:09:48 23715 to previous ?Lee Garrett Added link to talk streams view
105 2022-05-27 13:39:42 23712 to previous highvoltage scale down img a bit more view
104 2022-05-27 12:29:31 23713 to previous ?urbec syntax view
103 2022-05-27 12:26:28 23715 to previous ?urbec   view
102 2022-05-27 10:57:04 23568 to previous JoostvanBaal another suggestion for improvement view
101 2022-05-27 09:31:49 23508 to previous ?IvoDeDecker   view
100 2022-05-27 07:38:16 23058 to previous ?EdwardBetts Fix some spelling mistakes found with codespell view
99 2022-05-27 06:58:10 23055 to previous JoostvanBaal again: running view
98 2022-05-27 01:36:51 22907 to previous JoostvanBaal make grouphoto picture clickable, yields bigger picture view
- 2022-05-26 19:14:16 5660810 - highvoltage ATTNEW: groupphoto_bigger.png view get
97 2022-05-26 19:11:03 22783 to previous highvoltage just add group photo right smack there on the home page view
- 2022-05-26 19:04:35 3516574 - highvoltage ATTNEW: groupphoto_1080p.png view get
96 2022-05-26 11:48:42 22711 to previous HolgerLevsen add final standup view
95 2022-05-26 09:53:44 22527 to previous andrewsh   view
94 2022-05-26 09:12:48 22529 to previous andrewsh   view
93 2022-05-26 09:11:50 22529 to previous andrewsh   view
92 2022-05-26 09:09:26 22468 to previous andrewsh   view
91 2022-05-26 08:53:36 22212 to previous andrewsh   view
90 2022-05-26 08:47:20 21341 to previous ?RolandClobus Added location for game mini-event view
- 2022-05-26 08:46:28 866775 - andrewsh ATTNEW: coffee-places-near-altona.png view get
89 2022-05-26 08:42:13 21324 to previous andrewsh   view
88 2022-05-26 08:21:07 21322 to previous ?RolandClobus A small fun event view
87 2022-05-26 06:16:16 21240 to previous JoostvanBaal lets go running again view
86 2022-05-25 19:58:06 21097 to previous ?GregorHerrmann hello wiki syntax view
85 2022-05-25 19:56:15 21093 to previous ?GregorHerrmann new item for next year: invoices view
84 2022-05-25 19:14:36 21055 to previous ?David Prévot TODO draft beers view
83 2022-05-25 15:07:22 21035 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add notes for next year view
- 2022-05-25 14:45:32 21027 - ?GregorHerrmann ATTNEW: minidebcamp-standup-2022_A4.svg view get
- 2022-05-25 14:45:12 48106 - ?GregorHerrmann ATTNEW: debianreunionhh2022-hearts-bigger-diamond-i-dot-same-color-more-centered-bigger-hearts-pl.svg view get
- 2022-05-25 14:44:15 21226 - ?GregorHerrmann ATTNEW: debianreunionhh2022_orig.svg view get
82 2022-05-25 12:56:49 20838 to previous HolgerLevsen fixup view
81 2022-05-25 12:55:36 20658 to previous HolgerLevsen add standups view
80 2022-05-25 12:32:04 20301 to previous HolgerLevsen add another rb meetup view
79 2022-05-25 08:51:13 20227 to previous ?RolandClobus   view
78 2022-05-24 14:33:39 20144 to previous HolgerLevsen   view
77 2022-05-24 14:28:59 20016 to previous HolgerLevsen add c&w toi schedule view
76 2022-05-24 09:49:55 19828 to previous HolgerLevsen fix formatting view
75 2022-05-24 09:49:07 19825 to previous HolgerLevsen add r-b meetup view
74 2022-05-24 09:24:01 19754 to previous highvoltage add group photo view
73 2022-05-24 08:34:03 19451 to previous highvoltage remove extraneous "various" view
72 2022-05-23 21:20:29 19451 to previous MichaelBanck Remove lightning talks, add jcc's talk view
71 2022-05-23 18:24:44 19451 to previous HolgerLevsen update covid situation view
70 2022-05-23 17:11:18 19584 to previous MaxHarmathy Add Link to Gitlab CI Workshop view
69 2022-05-23 16:59:17 19527 to previous MaxHarmathy Add Gitlab CI Workshop on Wednesday view
68 2022-05-23 15:51:58 19327 to previous highvoltage add matrix.debian.social / element.debian.social view
67 2022-05-23 12:29:01 19084 to previous HolgerLevsen bits about day trip view
66 2022-05-23 12:10:55 18947 to previous HolgerLevsen some more todos view
65 2022-05-23 08:43:03 18764 to previous andrewsh   view
64 2022-05-19 15:27:07 18725 to previous ?PhilipRinn   view
63 2022-05-19 13:48:21 18734 to previous MichaelBanck Add schedule and remove cfp view
62 2022-05-19 11:58:58 16405 to previous HolgerLevsen 2 more corporate registrations \o/ view
61 2022-05-17 15:54:44 16406 to previous ?PhilipRinn No worries to DoS Cantina anymore view
60 2022-05-17 15:46:48 16572 to previous andrewsh   view
59 2022-05-17 13:40:43 16417 to previous HolgerLevsen move 'sponsors wanted', tick some todo boxes as done view
58 2022-05-17 13:22:35 16419 to previous PauloSantana   view
57 2022-05-17 10:44:19 15865 to previous HolgerLevsen update info on beds on site, incl breakfast times view
56 2022-05-15 08:06:28 15837 to previous MichaelBanck Remove week day restrictions from food schedule view
55 2022-05-12 16:50:55 15857 to previous HolgerLevsen some tasks done view
54 2022-05-11 18:45:01 15858 to previous JoostvanBaal food options off-venue view
53 2022-05-07 17:16:17 15460 to previous andrewsh   view
52 2022-05-07 17:16:00 15458 to previous andrewsh   view
51 2022-05-06 16:50:26 15257 to previous MechtildeStehmann   view
50 2022-05-03 20:34:09 15194 to previous MichaelBanck CfP extension view
49 2022-04-29 15:27:53 15195 to previous ?urbec   view
- 2022-04-29 15:22:32 11537 - ?urbec ATTNEW: IF-Logo-WortBild-aufWeiß-vector.png view get
48 2022-04-29 15:00:35 15080 to previous HolgerLevsen fix whitespace view
47 2022-04-29 14:50:18 15075 to previous ?urbec   view
- 2022-04-29 14:48:01 27241 - ?urbec ATTNEW: Instaclustr-C-navy+cyan.png view get
46 2022-04-29 14:47:30 15076 to previous ?urbec   view
- 2022-04-26 14:06:32 7898 - HolgerLevsen ATTNEW: logo_guug-1c.png view get
45 2022-04-26 14:06:13 14976 to previous HolgerLevsen add GUUG as sponsor view
44 2022-04-25 18:41:31 14901 to previous ?David Prévot URL fix view
43 2022-04-23 20:51:56 14888 to previous ?Lee Garrett add details to cfp paragraph view
42 2022-04-20 11:30:24 14854 to previous HolgerLevsen add first confirmed sponsor view
- 2022-04-20 11:28:37 41947 - HolgerLevsen ATTNEW: b1-systems_2016-06.png view get
41 2022-04-18 11:26:29 14734 to previous HolgerLevsen three corporate registrations so far \o/ view
40 2022-04-16 10:18:59 14732 to previous HolgerLevsen add note about need for a food plan for saturday evening view
- 2022-04-15 09:52:18 108421 - ?urbec ATTNEW: pollito.svg view get
- 2022-04-15 09:51:58 0 - ?urbec ATTDEL: pollito
- 2022-04-15 09:51:27 0 - ?urbec ATTNEW: pollito
- 2022-04-15 09:50:40 0 - ?urbec ATTDEL: pollito
- 2022-04-15 09:50:08 0 - ?urbec ATTNEW: pollito
39 2022-04-14 13:16:38 14664 to previous PauloSantana   view
38 2022-04-13 22:02:32 14525 to previous HolgerLevsen back to the future view
37 2022-04-13 17:45:25 14515 to previous HolgerLevsen another corporate registration \o/ view
36 2022-04-08 17:40:34 14516 to previous HolgerLevsen add first partner (sponsor) view
- 2022-04-08 17:39:19 99518 - HolgerLevsen ATTNEW: sipgate_wort-bild-marke_RGB_schwarz.png view get
35 2022-04-06 21:16:13 14257 to previous ?DominikGeorge   view
34 2022-04-06 17:30:42 14175 to previous JoostvanBaal syntax... view
33 2022-04-06 17:30:02 14176 to previous JoostvanBaal train info, tnx holger view
32 2022-04-06 17:27:00 13926 to previous JoostvanBaal overloading of registration page view
31 2022-04-05 23:09:44 13813 to previous HolgerLevsen clarify there will be video coverage view
30 2022-04-05 22:54:26 13759 to previous HolgerLevsen drop big disclaimer view
29 2022-04-05 13:29:17 13791 to previous HolgerLevsen cfp done \o/ view
28 2022-03-29 21:53:55 13700 to previous HolgerLevsen merge sprints and bof view
27 2022-03-29 21:44:19 13622 to previous HolgerLevsen some updates view
26 2022-03-27 12:25:45 13544 to previous ?urbec email view
25 2022-03-27 12:22:58 13549 to previous ?urbec copied from mindebconf 2019 view
24 2022-03-16 21:55:58 12442 to previous HolgerLevsen add 1st BoF, maybe we should track BoFs and sprints as one? view
23 2022-03-12 20:43:56 12055 to previous HolgerLevsen remove one WIP warning view
22 2022-03-12 20:40:57 12081 to previous HolgerLevsen beds are available from May 22nd view
21 2022-03-12 12:41:19 11993 to previous HolgerLevsen one publicity task done, many more opened view
20 2022-03-12 12:05:29 11710 to previous HolgerLevsen add t-shirt deadline, clarify day trip status view
19 2022-03-12 11:54:40 11610 to previous ?GregorHerrmann mark "update logo for 2022" as done in TODO list view
18 2022-03-12 11:39:11 11610 to previous MichaelBanck Further covid19 updates view
17 2022-03-12 10:36:21 11462 to previous MichaelBanck Update COVID19 section view
16 2022-03-12 09:55:32 11574 to previous MichaelBanck mention sprints view
15 2022-03-12 09:50:57 11564 to previous MichaelBanck update todos view
14 2022-03-12 09:47:19 11437 to previous MichaelBanck Remote participation: Properly markup irc chan and add matrix bridge as well view
13 2022-03-12 09:42:23 11304 to previous MichaelBanck   view
12 2022-03-12 09:41:11 11216 to previous MichaelBanck fix typo view
11 2022-03-12 09:40:32 11216 to previous MichaelBanck   view
10 2022-03-12 09:37:14 11189 to previous MichaelBanck Add missing sponsor opportunities to partner level as well, and reorder partner opportunities a bit view
9 2022-03-12 09:33:58 11099 to previous MichaelBanck Add sponsor/partner limits view
8 2022-03-12 09:32:46 11033 to previous MichaelBanck   view
7 2022-03-12 09:31:51 10967 to previous MichaelBanck Fix markup view
6 2022-03-12 09:24:45 10998 to previous MichaelBanck [WIP] Sponsor levels view
5 2022-03-09 22:17:39 10380 to previous HolgerLevsen move registration up, more inspiring CfP placeholder view
4 2022-03-09 22:06:23 10274 to previous HolgerLevsen fix typo view
3 2022-03-09 22:05:18 10273 to previous HolgerLevsen covid 19: que sera sera view
- 2022-03-04 15:46:49 101980 - ?GregorHerrmann ATTNEW: fux_entrance_2019.png view get
- 2022-03-04 15:46:48 1427927 - ?GregorHerrmann ATTNEW: fux-entrance-photo.png view get
2 2022-03-04 15:46:09 9348 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add logo view
- 2022-03-04 15:45:05 43892 - ?GregorHerrmann ATTNEW: debianreunionhh2022.svg view get
1 2022-03-01 15:43:47 9348 HolgerLevsen inital page, mostly copied from 2021 view