What needs to be done
- [x] Initial announcement
- [x] Initial logo
- [x] How to get there doc
- [x] Registration page
- [x] First IRC meeting / Call-for-help!
- [ ] Formal announcement
- [x] ask for help from publicity team
- [x] ask videoteam for help
- [x] ask AH for help
- From the IRC meeting:
- [x] OdyX to work on the Registration page, mention what the attendees need to bring, and email debian-devel-announce and debian-events-eu. Prices will have to wait.
- [-] OdyX to clarify the extent of the debian.ch support towards the event with the debian.ch board.
- [x] OdyX to try convincing hug to take on Sponsoring,
- [-] OdyX to find someone to do Sponsoring. Last resort, do it.
- [-] OdyX to clarify buildings' access before Friday (Thursday 14:30)
- [-] OdyX to check with Le Camp what they offer / what are their conditions.
- [ ] OdyX to check for a tap-beer offer.
[ ] XTaran will come up with probably wiki-based workflow for collecting and sorting talk submissions. Role model could be https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2019/MiniDebConfHamburg#talk_schedule_v1.0.1
[ ] jathan to check with the Video Team to see if something will happen from the DebConf Video Team.
- [-] Clarify budget / costs
- [ ] Call for contributions
- [ ] Call for sponsors
- [x] Call for Registration
- [ ] Organize frontdesk
- [ ] Organize badges
- [ ] Organize talks schedule
- [ ] Find someone willing to act as AH local person
- [ ] …