Location: online -- https://fosdem.org/2022/live/
- Start: 2022-Feb-05 Saturday
- End: 2022-Feb-06 Sunday
Main website: https://fosdem.org/2022/
Debian stand: https://stands.fosdem.org/stands/debian/ with links to videos and chat room
FOSDEM stand configuration via github (submit PR) -- https://github.com/FOSDEM/stands-website
local test environment can quickly be setup with apt install hugo
followed by running hugo serve --bind 10.1.2.3 --baseURL http://foo.domain.org from the cloned git repo
Very likely the channel #fosdem-debian-stand @ libera will get bridged to an official FOSDEM Debian stand channel on matrix
We use https://pad.puscii.nl/p/debianboothfosdem as a scratch pad for temporary notes.
See also the previous FOSDEM 21 wiki notes
If you plan to attend the event you are welcome to help at the booth, just add yourself to the table below and get in touch with <event coordinator> for coordination and have a look to <announcement mail>.
- [ ] announcement mail (due ~2022-01-15)
- [V] apply for a booth
- [ ] create a poster or other promoting material
- [ ] add booth layout and map to wiki
- [ ] find volunteers for the booth
- [ ] register additional people, which hopefully join the booth
- [ ] organize decoration / table cloth
- we need info material!!
- [ ] flyers
[ ] update DebianEvents
On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 16:15:17 +0000 in Message-ID: <20211228161517.GN29580@alpha.arachsys.com> agk @ fosdem said:
So: we'll have a booth @ FOSDEM 2022 \o/
Rumor has it stappers will staff the booth too.
--- Booth setup ---
Section describing preparation of "virtual booth".
- intro - "what is Debian"
- document 2021 accomplishments
- Debian 11 bullseye release
- Debconf 21
- document 2022 goals
- ? $X_demo prepared?
- ? $Y_video links?
- "how to get Debian"
- "how to join and help Debian"
Additional booth preparation resources:
Please add links to reports, blog posts, photos etc about the event here: