A lot of people ask where they can contribute, and we have a lot of task that we need extra people for.
The problem is that we do not have the complete list, at hand, when people asks us, and we do not have the time to go through the list, each time we are asked. Pointing people to the Bugzilla is often not the right thing to do either, because some of these tasks do not fit into/are not reported into the bugzilla.
So this page tries to solve this problem, by listing all the task we need help with, including big problems, reported in the bugzilla (please remember to include the bug number), and small things like updating webpages, cleaning mailinglists, plus, plus.
- The distribution
- Cleaning up bugs against the latest rc releases
- Provide the first etch-based daily build
- build CDs from all DAK suites
- Popcon? should this package be included on the cd ?
FrodeJemtland has added a plan to install this package on the index page on the installed tjener machines. Is this enough, or should we try to get this installed automatic? (This package can be seen as spyware, so a auto install probably is'nt a good ide.)
For seeing what to do on the webpages, please go here Website ToDo-List
- Change the name schema for the files in debian-edu-doc, so it's more internationalized
- Change the name schema for the files in debian-edu-doc, for the norwegian files, that do not have a lang code in the file name.
- Get the debian-edu-doc package uploaded into Debian
- Coordination of the local teams to get a
summary of each local team?
- Make a list of what is translated and what is still missing and in which language?
Contact information drift(at)skolelinux(dot)org
- Install new server, admin.skolelinux.no
- Configure DAK for archive
- Move stuff from developer to admin ?
- Upgrade developer to sarge ?
- Move stuff from user to developer ?
- Upgrade user to sarge ?
- Upgrade maintainer to etch ?
- Update members in administrative groups, like postmaster, webmaster, drift....