some more cleanup and add dak and translation
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
| * Provide the first etch-based daily build
* build CDs from all DAK suites
|Line 15:||Line 17:|
|FrodeJemtland has added a plea to install this package on the index page on the installed tjener machines. Is this enough, or should we try to get this installed automatic? (This package can be seen as spyware, so a auto install probably is'nt a good ide.)||FrodeJemtland has added a plan to install this package on the index page on the installed tjener machines. Is this enough, or should we try to get this installed automatic? (This package can be seen as spyware, so a auto install probably is'nt a good ide.)|
|Line 27:||Line 29:|
| * We should change CMS?
* To which CMS ? eZ? MoinMoin?
|* Using Drupal for CMS.|
A lot of people ask where they can contribute, and we have a lot of task that we need extra people for.
The problem is that we do not have the complete list, at hand, when people asks us, and we do not have the time to go through the list, each time we are asked. Pointing people to the Bugzilla is often not the right thing to do either, because some of these tasks do not fit into/are not reported into the bugzilla.
So this page tries to solve this problem, by listing all the task we need help with, including big problems, reported in the bugzilla (please remember to include the bug number), and small things like updating webpages, cleaning mailinglists, plus, plus.
- The distribution
- Cleaning up bugs against the latest rc releases
- Provide the first etch-based daily build
- build CDs from all DAK suites
- Popcon? should this package be included on the cd ?
FrodeJemtland has added a plan to install this package on the index page on the installed tjener machines. Is this enough, or should we try to get this installed automatic? (This package can be seen as spyware, so a auto install probably is'nt a good ide.)
- Should we change the domain name in general to .org?
- Should we agree that English is the default language for the developers ?
- If so, work through the pages and make sure everything is available in English.
- Maybe reduse the translated pages, so we have less pages to keep updated
- Go through the directory of this installation, and move all the Norwegian directory names to English
- Update all the links that will break because of the name translation from Norwegian to English.
- Get the statistic pages at the bottom of the index pages working again... (Stopped working after the name changing of the www directory of the developer.skolelinux.no in svn.)
- Using Drupal for CMS.
- Or should we point this domain to wiki.debian.org?
- Map over schools and developers?
- Member register must be editable by the members ? or should we do the job like it is done today, by mail to styret(at)friprogramvareiskolen(dot)no
- Change this domain name to skolelinux.org?
- We should update bugzilla.
- Werner try'd to do this, but bugzilla is located on developer, that is woody, so the upgrade failed. We will fix this when developer is moved to the new server.
- Do we need something like this? Or should we use planet.debian.org ?
- Change the name schema for the files in debian-edu-doc, so it's more internationalized
- Change the name schema for the files in debian-edu-doc, for the norwegian files, that do not have a lang code in the file name.
- Get the debian-edu-doc package uploaded into Debian
- Coordination of the local teams to get a
summary of each local team?
- Make a list of what is translated and what is still missing and in which language?
Contact information drift(at)skolelinux(dot)org
- Install new server, admin.skolelinux.no
- Configure DAK for archive
- Move stuff from developer to admin ?
- Upgrade developer to sarge ?
- Move stuff from user to developer ?
- Upgrade user to sarge ?
- Upgrade maintainer to etch ?
- Update members in administrative groups, like postmaster, webmaster, drift....