move cups issue to 'fixed in git'
better be careful
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
|== Fixed in git ==||== Fixed in git (hopefully) ==|
Status of Debian Edu "Jessie"
Most resources moved to git, see SVN2Git Migration Status page
Known problems we want to fix
Known problems, unlikely to be fixed
Fixed in git (hopefully)
- Samba/LDAP setup fails due to a failure reading SAMBASID during bootstrap.
- The cups management site 'www:631' doesn't work.
Fixed + done
Mostly stuff for Jessie (the release after Wheezy)
- make it easier to use another, already existing, directory server, be it LDAP or AD.
- Preconfigured LXDE by default as Thin-Client?
- Preconfigured educational desktop (if chosen in the installer).
- Make it possible to choose LTSP chroot arch (i386/amd64)