The meeting took place on #debian-edu (irc.debian.org), on 2009-12-21 (Monday) from 19.00 UTC to 20:00 UTC.
- Moderator: Holger Levsen
- Writing summary: Vagrant Cascadian
The full log is at http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-edu/2009/debian-edu.2009-12-21-19.01.log.html.
The automated summary is at http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-edu/2009/debian-edu.2009-12-21-19.01.html.
- h01ger = Holger Levsen
- jever = Jürgen Leibner
- pere = Petter Reinholdtsen
- debalance_ = Philipp Huebner
- vagrantc = Vagrant Cascadian
- debalance = Philipp Huebner
- f1ash (3) ??
- janr (1) ??
- everybody says hi - h01ger suggests a basically free flowing meeting,
2: Who writes the summary?
- vagrantc will write summary
3: Lenny status
3. lenny status: http://tinyurl.com/edulenny-releaseview-1 (h01ger,
3.1: Removable media Removable media inserted into ltsp server show up on ltsp clients
- 3.1 lenny status: #1376: Removable media (like usb sticks) inserted
- into ltsp server show up on ltsp clients (h01ger, 19:10:06)
3.2: #1383: usernames are caseinsensitive during login
- still waiting for the maintainer upload scheduled for this weekend
- (h01ger, 19:13:26)
- says its there \o/ (h01ger, 19:15:30)
http://release.debian.org/proposed-updates/stable_diffs/nss-ldapd_0.6.7.2.debdiff has the debdiff \o/ (h01ger, 19:16:03)
- vagrantc will try to do an upload of nss-ldapd 0.6.7.2~edu1 to our
- archive (h01ger, 19:18:28)
=== 3.3: #1398: DHCP server stops unexpectedly after less than 24 hours ===
- debalance will try peres patch and report back (h01ger, 19:21:17)
3.4: #1404: Gnash are filling up .xsession-errors
- debian bug has a patch which was approved by SRM. h01ger will upload
- to s-p-u (h01ger, 19:22:29)
- (with maintainer approval) (h01ger, 19:22:40)
- (pere, 19:23:20)
3.5: #1370: sound should work on thin clients
- 1370 still needs attention (h01ger, 19:40:46)
=== 3.6: #1407: Package education-workstation not installed on workstation profile ===
4: alpha2 news+issues
5: rc1 for xmas or new years eve?
- maybe for new years eve indeed: except for 1370 all p2 bugs are
- being well worked on. sometime between alpha2 and rc1 should be given, also to write a nice announcement, motivating testers (h01ger, 19:48:47)
6: any other business?
<pere> is the translation status for the installation and
- documentation good? when we are getting close to release, we should poke translators again and give them a deadline. we should also make sure someone did a norwegian bokmål and nynorsk installation, as well as german, french and spanish. (h01ger, 19:52:06)
7: next meeting
- AGREED: next meeting, tuesday 29th of decembre, 20 UTC / 19 CET
- (h01ger, 19:56:55)
- AGREED: corrected: next meeting, tuesday 29th of decembre, 19 UTC /
- 20 CET (h01ger, 19:57:47)