This meeting took place on #debian-edu on 2009-06-17 from 19.00 utc until 20:00 utc.
- Moderator: Vagrant Cascadian
- Log collector: meetbot
- Summary writer: Ronny Aasen
- sepski = Ronny Aasen
- vagrantc = Vagrant Cascadian
- klausade = klaus ade johnstad
- danielsan = Daniel Hess
- pere = Petter Reinholdtsen
- jever = Jürgen Leibner
- Who moderates the meeting and who writes the summary?
- debconf9 plans?
- other business?
- Next meeting?
Log is available at http://meetbot.debconf.org/debian-edu/2009/debian-edu.2009-06-17-19.02.log.html
1. Who moderates the meeting and who writes the summary?
Vagrant Cascadian moderates the meeting, Ronny Aasen writes the summary
2. Lenny status
lenny-test netinstalls should be back to normal. Testing is still needed for most of the issues on the Status page  and the buglist  there was concencus that works needs to be done, but resources (time) was scarse. Danielsan announced a intention to test in teh coming weeks.
Bugs that was discussed are
- #1315 - Choose debian edu profile in expert mode - have been tested by sepski, di 5.0.2 should allow closing this bug
- #1328 - Iceweasel refuses to connect to https - Commits have been seen for this, but testing is needed.
- #1354 - Installation of ltspserver-profile stops. - vagrant suspects the 486 kernel is missing, this was hinted onto the images, but needs more testing.
- #1351 - LWAT upgrade results in faulty configuration - none had insight, needs testing.
actions that need to be done.
- ask ftpmaster to sync lenny-test to lenny, and prepare a rc release
3. debconf9 plans?
july 16th is debcamp, july 24th is debconf, ends on the 31st.
- vagrantc announced he will be at debconf from the 16th, and attend the whole thing.
- pere announced he will leave for debconf the 23th
4. other business?
pere asked about backporting icetea/openjdk, but we do not have the resources for such a task at the moment.
5. Next meeting?
next meeting: wednesday, july 1st, 19:00 UTC