Meeting notes for the Debian Edu meeting taking place on #debian-edu 2006-01-19 18:00 GMT.
- current status?
- what is left
- broken packages? (ntp, ?)
- slow logins with LDM (LTSP Display Manager) - Ragnar Wisløff talks with upstream to ask for a ETA
parts of diskless workstation solution is checked in and might break the LTSP setup - FrodeJemtland tries to fix some time
- for Finn-Arne Johansen to look into this
- kdepim-kio-plugins to the CD - Werner has added this to the CD, but have not built the debian-edu source package yet. This
will be continued 20060120 with help from ?PetterReinholdtsen
- what everyone is working on
- Finn-Arne Johansen: spent some time testing slbackup and rdiff-backup lately
- Ragnar Wisløff: I'll talk to ogra about the login issue
KurtGramlich: preparing Erkelenz
?SteffenJoeris: still working on some other annoying bugs, i will leave most of them unspecified because they shouldn't blog the
?PetterReinholdtsen: I've been working on the norwegian spell checking system lately, trying to get the volunteer project going
- to maintain it. I've also worked on the boot process, trying to find ways to speed up the boot and make it better for thin clients and diskless workstations (aka read-only root systems).
FrodeJemtland: I'm mostly trying to follow up on the bugs into bugzilla. Mostly testing installations. Trying to locate bugs,
- against later builds.
- Werner: I've been working with finnarne on rdiff-backup/slbackup (and hope we have a solution now), also trying to fix the
- kdepim package, and general bugs from bugzilla.
ThierryForb: working (with our team) on the french addon cd : we'll show you this work in Erkelenz
- what we should focus on to get the next release out
- Should we have a next meeting ?