Debian Edu .iso builds on pettersson.debian.org
This page shall describe the *upcoming* Debian Edu .iso builds on pettersson.debian.org.
- work has barely begun
- a lot
Layout on pettersson
access to pettersson.d.o is restricted...
- ~debian-cd/build is the default testing build setup
- ~debian-cd/build.$foo is the setup for $foo
- so we can have multiple similar-ish setups all on the same machine
- there is ~debian-cd/build.wheezy-debian-edu/ but its outdated
- and those are locally modified git repos?
- so to create jessie-edu i clone it into git/setup and create a link and then branch it off and edit as needed?
- how do you commit back: using working copies elsewhere which have write access
- the stuff on pettersson ie explicitly just read-only usage
debian-cd's crontab calls "cd build.jessie && ./ftp.cron" every 5 minutes