add link to keyring.
Information about Debian Developers
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
|A few resources:||== A few resources: ==|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
== Information about Debian Developers : ==
|Line 17:||Line 19:|
|* DD's GPG keyring ["keyring.debian.org"].|| * Packages maintained :
* Bugs against packages : http://firstname.lastname@example.org
* GPG keys/keyring, see ["keyring.debian.org"].
* Karma is a service that provides information about Debian Developers , like http://email@example.com
Translations : [:DebianDeveloperDanish:Dansk]
A Debian developer (dd), is someone who is part of Debian (a "member" or the organisation).
[http://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals#devref] - Debian Developer's Reference ?BR This manual describes procedures and resources for Debian maintainers. It describes how to become a new developer, the upload procedure, how to handle our bug tracking system, the mailing lists, Internet servers, etc.?BRThis manual is thought as a reference manual for all Debian developers (newbies and old pros).
A few resources:
How do you get a DebianDotNet address like wiki.debian.net?
- Developer questions can be found (and hopefully answered) at ["DeveloperFAQ"].
- A collection of DFSG-complient licences has been started on ["DFSGLicenses"].
A collection of useful links for packaging libraries for Debian can be found at LibPackaging.
- becoming a developer (needed)
- becoming a debian maintainer: ["Maintainers"]
Information about Debian Developers :
- Packages maintained :
- GPG keys/keyring, see ["keyring.debian.org"].
Karma is a service that provides information about Debian Developers , like http://firstname.lastname@example.org