Debian Desktop Artwork TODO
This is the Debian Desktop Artwork TODO for Etch. Keep in mind that we should use desktop-base as unique source package for the artwork, but since we're short in time we might update the current artwork where it is right now and work in parallel for a better desktop-base and organization, IMHO. -- stratus
- GDM: has moreblue andre's theme, but rmurray warned that it's pam error message buggy and is using something else from gdm-themes as fallback. Not random stuff anymore, but we need to move a fixed moreblue to desktop-base and ask rmurray for a new upload.
- GNOME Wallpaper: We need a new desktop-base upload to use the one from moreblue.
- GNOME splash screen: We need a new desktop-base upload to use the one from moreblue and after that remove the 'junk' from gnome-session package.
- Task: Almost done, network-manager will be included after d-i Etch rc1. d-i Etch rc1 will contain tasksel 2.56, n-m was added in 2.57.
- FIXME: What about the KDEDIRS issue?
- Task: Done, but needs testing. Get d-i Etch rc1 when it's released and test!
- FIXME: What about the /etc/ status and bug # with patch(es) ?
- Task: post d-i Etch rc1 material. The task will be included in tasksel 2.58 (actually in tasksel's svn). d-i Etch rc1 will contain 2.56.