The Debian Contributor Project
See also https://contributors.debian.org/ for a listing of known Debian contributions and contributors that is kept up-to-date by automatically retrieving data from a number of sources.
- A project organizing all contributions to Debian by Developers and non-Developers alike into one easy to access place.
Keeping Debian well organized as well as keeping track of all Debian contributions by Debian contributors is an important task. This wiki page is designed to do just that. All people who have contributed to Debian are asked to have their wiki page linked from here. Doing so and having documented contributions qualifies one to be a Debian Contributor. From these pages contributions, projects and teams around Debian will be linked and well organized work will follow.
This page is being maintained by the DebianContributorProjectTeam.
In order to become a Debian Contributor you have to be able to have documented contributions listed on your wiki page. Any positive contributions to the Debian project will do. Don't feel you have to be an official developer to be listed, though all developers are encouraged to document their contributions here to stay well organized. For help on adding a wiki page please refer to FrontPage for details under section "How to edit this Wiki".
Please have documented on your wiki things such as:
- e-mail address
- personal web page
- IRC Information
- IM Information( like what jabber.org name)
- Other Communication methods you use (Like OpenPGP Public Key)
- Packages you maintain
- Bugs you have reported
- Bugs you have fixed
- Patches you have done
- Translations you have done
- Documentation you have written
- Links to your posts on mailing lists
- Teams you are part of (with links to team pages)
- Projects around Debian You are involved in
- Any other positive contributions to Debian (Like Advocacy or local group participation)
List of Debian Contributors
Please post you wiki page here in alphabetical order: