Debian BioConductor archive
The following steps are required to prepare all ?BioConductor packages:
1. Preparation of folders
mkdir bioc && cd bioc && ln -s ../cran2deb.pl ../["CRAN2DEB"].pm .
wget -r --reject zip -l 2 -N -nH \ http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/bioc/devel/src/contrib/html/
- FTBFS (Fails To Build From Source)
- stepNorm: cannot represent change to DESCRIPTION: binary file contents changed
?GeneTraffic: requires SSOAP - is this free? Where?
- ["aCGH"]: build error - need to investigate
- prada: preparing package for lazy loading Error in loadNamespace(name) : there is no package called 'prada'
- rfcdmin: mysterious build error
- ["RdbiPgSQL"]: needs environment variable for postgresql
- ["iSPlot"]: dependency to ["RGtk"] (maybe I should try this one again)
- twilight: cannot represent change to README: binary file contents changed
KEGGSOAP: SSOAP (>= 0.2), ["RCurl"] (>= 0.4)
- gpls: cannot represent change to NAMESPACE: binary file contents changed, also: Error in parse(file, n, text, prompt) : syntax error on line 10
- Needs metadata which is not yet available
- webbioc: needs annaffy which in turn needs metadata
- ontoTools: needs Metadata
- edd: needs golubEsets
- goTools: needs meta data
- geneplotter: needs metadata
- makePlatformDesign: why didn't I take better notes, I forgot about this one