Copyright: 2018, Juliette Cougnoux <firstname.lastname@example.org>, published under: GPL-2.0+
A theme that represents movement and tenderness with a blue, refined and accessible design.
- I used the Free Software Inkscape on Debian to create this theme.
- First of all, I decided to not create a flat design because when I think about Buster and more broadly about toy story's characters, I think about something in motion and something in 3D. But, I also wanted a refined and elegant design.
- I decided to keep a blue color for the theme to avoid a rupture with the debian's themes history.
- It is important to create an accessible design, so I tried to do the color palette and the theme with that thought.
- I watched a lot of pictures of Buster and designs that I like, to be inspired.
- Then I did several brainstormings around Debian, Buster, or even dogs.
Finally I had fews words in thought to create the first design, the wallpaper : blue, refined, elegant and accessible design, motion, tenderness and dog hair.
A design that can be easily adjusted
Not ready yet
All these images exist in svg format. I'll give the source data later.