Like many of the current submissions, this one is work in progress.
A dark wallpaper that blends well with most things. Bold, elegant, simple and playful. Debian logos contrast against it in white (although I'm planning to change this to a shade of light grey instead so that it's slightly less stark).
- The wallpaper image is created by Hugo Cliff (hyperdude111), who is happy for this wallpaper to be used in Debian.
The image I have used in the proposal below comes from http://hyperdude111.deviantart.com/art/Solid-216613838 and is licenced under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Colour pallet coming soon...
- Debian swirl is always to the left of the Debian text, never on the right
- There's no text in images such as "The Universal Operating System" - this is to avoid problems with translations
- There's no version numbers in any of the images, this is to avoid having to update it or having stale images when point releases occur.
- The wallpaper doesn't feature the Debian logo, instead, it is featured on the bootscreen, login screen, installer media, etc.
Installer Image (800x75)
syslinux / isolinux (640x300)
Plymouth Theme (1920x1080)
Theme packages can be installed from the following archive:
Feel free to leave some feedback here. Please be sure to include the date and your wikiname as well.