If you are an artist and want to keep track of new requests, subscribe to the notification of this page.
Description, suggestions, ideas...
Mail to contact: <?>
See the Call for proposals
In 726446 the addition of icons for aajm and jmdlx is requested. These packages provide two interfaces to the same tool, JuggleMaster. The tool aims to help people to learn juggle (i.e. throwing things into the air and catching them). Currently, there are no icons for JuggleMaster.
Since most of JuggleMaster is covered by GPL2+ it would be good to have icons under the same license.
Information about needed sizes can be found on ?Games/ReleaseGoal. menu needs 32x32 pixels, desktop needs larger ones or SVG.
- Ideally, the icons for both tools would look very similar (or equal), because both tools facilitate the same task.
JuggleMaster visually simulates juggling (usually 3) balls. representative screenshot.
Thanks in advance!
Debian wiki: icons for fixed/open bugs
Debian LTS logo
Debian Long Term Support is about providing security support of Debian packages for a long period. For many, this is rather dull and boring work and it would be nice to have a team/project logo that is exactly the opposite: fun and engaging. We don't have any specific requirements (it's all about very abstract concepts and thus difficult to put into pictures) and welcome proposals.
- Security, hardening, reliability, stability, closing security holes
- Time period (5 years of support): time flying away, getting older
Possible ideas to explore:
- Some band aid on a Debian logo? (idea of closing security holes)
- A ninja chasing a cracker/a bug?
- Different ways to combine a Debian logo and the LTS letters