Reimbursements in Europe by ffis
Reimbursements will be done by SPI (for the us-american participants) and by ~SPI-de (aka http://www.ffis.de) for the europeans. This is especially relevant if you want to be reimbursed ahead of time. There are special requirements in order to qualify for that, so prepare to be quizzed.
This is the reimbursement procedure:
- Report your sponsoring needs to Andreas Schuldei as soon as possible.
- He will collect a list of people with sponsoring needs, and pass it on to the sponsorship committee and the DPL.
- The sponsorship committee will decide who gets sponsoring and how much each will get, based on the available money and a priority list.
- This list is passed on to FFIS and the people approved for sponsorig will be notified.
- Please use printed letters to fill in the form.
- Make copies of all your receipts.
- Send the form and the original receipts to
- ffis e.V. Christian Weerts Hofstraße 6 D-26676 Barßel
- Do only send copies of the receipts if you communicated about that with Christian Weerts ahead of time.
For clarity, send all data relevant for the money transfer again per e-mail to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.