The second floor in the Meseta restaurant offers activities you are free to engage in as long as you are wearing the yellow brazalet.
* Gym (Gimnasio)
- Opening hours Monday to Friday: 7:00h - 15:00h
- 15:00h - 22:00h
- Saturdays: 7:00h - 11:00h
- 18:00h - 22:00h
- Opening hours Monday to Friday: 7:00h - 22:30h There is a different sauna for males and females, both are open simultaneously. A bathing suit is required, this is a family place and nudity is not welcome, unles you are completely alone, in which case, it should be fine.
- Opening hours Friday and Saturday: starting at 21:00h
* Pool (Billar) and Table Tennis (Ping Pong)
- Opening hours Monday to Friday: 7:00h - 22:30h 1h is 30 pesos, 1/2h is 8.
- Opening hours Monday to Friday: 7:00h - 22:30h 1h is 15 pesos, 1/2h is 8.
There is also Board Games (ie, Monopoly).
A massage service, not endorsed by the Casa Club, is offered in the swimming Pool garden on weekends, aprox opening hours are: 10:00h - 18:00h