DebConf23 team meeting: 2
- Jitsi Meet
- Run down on last meeting action.
- Permanent meeting link.
- Brochure discussion (mostly done already)
- Whats happening at logo end ?
- Better communication process
- Stream lining of action of different teams
- New group with a workable number of people
- team updates
- Pending action items for debconf-team meeting, if any. Meeting on 19th September and 3rd October at 17:00 UTC (10:30 IST)
Permanent meeting link - https://meet.jit.si/debconf23-meeting.
- Brochure almost done, waiting for the logo discussion and sending upstream for review.
FOSSNSS (https://fossnss.org/) agreeded to host, jayraj from FOSSNSS team in Palakkad.
- Try to find local sponsor and ask DPL from Debian
- Tentative dates of MDC - 12-13 November (as students are fine with it)
- Abraham to make poll for logo decision, to be done on 12 or 13
- Making a new group - to be decided if the need arises again.
- A place to document important decision being made by teams.
- A meeting on 24th Sept planned
- Swag team - company can do 4xl and 5xl shirts, if they get number
Network team - Rz mentioned talks to Asianet but they can't commit for next year. Not to miss the DebCamp, network should be there.
- ICFOSS contacted Rz for sponsorship
- Sponsorship team - brochure to be send upstream for review with "Kochi, India" changed. The final logo to be changed later when it comes through.
- Venue team - next week venue team would have meeting with hotel. Hotel busy right now. Contract to be done
- Liquor license - Sruthi collected details. We can apply for 1 day license for Cheese and Wine party. It is instructed to keep the purchase bill if you're carrying it from outside India, and you can bring up to 2 litres without customs duty. And you have to pay the duty for anything above that limit.
- Find out if we are liable for GST for sponsorship stuff
DC23 things which needed to done - https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/0lG1yF+ZTjLToYk2GAUEqi--/
- Abraham to create the logo poll
- To decide on medium for documenting the decisions
- sahilister to do content for website post brochure
- To keep srud posted on all decisions.