Welcome to the DebConf23 Wiki! The 24th Debian Conference is being held in Kochi, India.
If you're an attendee, you're probably looking for the DebConf23 website instead.
Video talk at DebConf22
Infopark Kochi, Ernakulam, Kerala, India on OpenStreetMap 28 Kms from Cochin International Airport (COK).
Debian India Website debian.org.in
DebConf India Group on XMPP or bridged to Matrix
- Visitors entering India must possess a passport valid for at least 6 months after their date of entry into India. There should be at least two blank pages in the passport. An entry visa is essential for all those visiting India. There are several types of visa, including Conference, Tourist and Business Visas.
Application Process for the e-Conference Visa
For most countries, the time taken by embassies to issue a Conference Visa is normally 10 days, and the visa is valid for three months from the date of issue by the embassy (not from the date of entry into India). For applications from citizens of Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan, Foreigners of Pakistani Origin and Stateless persons, the time taken is 60 days and the visa is valid for one month.
The application process is online. As a delegate, you will be required to fill the form and give accurate details. Before starting to fill the online form, you need to be sure that you have the following:
- Scanned Bio Page of the passport showing the Photograph and Details*
- Invitation from organizer, which applicant may seek from the organiser.
- Political clearance from Ministry of External Affairs
- Event clearance from Ministry of Home Affairs
- Take care of different food preferences. Omni, Vegan, Gluten free, lactose free etc. While also making sure that the attendees get to experience the best of the diverse variety of foods from the Indian cuisine.
Team Meeting minutes
Meeting on 11th Aug 2022
Meeting on 10th Sept 2022
Meeting on 11th Oct 2022
Meeting on 26th November 2022
Meeting on 21st December 2022
Meeting on 26th December 2022
Meeting on 14th January 2023
Meeting on 22nd January 2023
Meetings on 28th & 29th January 2023
Meeting on 5th February 2023
Meeting on 20th February 2023
Meeting on 19th March 2023
For latest local team meeting minutes, visit the Cryptpad link