- Purpose: talks in local language
- Problem: not popular enough
- not a day: Hebrew Language track.
- Talks in Afternoon and Evening
- 200 beds ordered
- We handle all orders
- Keep a few spare beds
- Beds are 25$ per night (Right?)
- Make sure we have single-bed rooms
- Family dorms: Will they be available? How much time in advance do we need to order?
- When is the last date for a change?
- plenty of class rooms in the 7th floor
- noisy hacklab: room 603
- Library quiet hack lab?
- Do we need a bar? If not: bring your own
- If we have a bar: where can it be?
- A bar is not a deal breaker: the noisy hack lab is the place to socialize
- There will be vegetarians and vegans.
- We need to cater for gluten-free and for people allergic to nuts and peanuts.
- We will know specific details of attendees at April(?)