- Date: Feb 12-16, 2019
- Location: Campus Party Brasil - São Paulo
- Adriana da Costa (Curitiba)
- Angelo Rosa (Curitiba
- Daniel Lenharo (Curitiba)
- Giovani Ferreira (Poço Fundo)
- Jefferson Maier (remoto)
- Leonardo Rodrigues (Curitiba)
- Paulo Santana (Curitiba)
- Valessio Brito (remoto)
Issues related to the following items were resolved.
See photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/147164197@N04/albums/72157689988483053
- Contract with the restaurant Le Dani has been write.
- Martin allow us to use his credit card to pay the reservation. He sent the card informations.
Cheese and Wine Party
- We ask Prof. Sunye (Director of the Exact Sector) to converse with Prof. Marcos Alexandre dos Santos Ferraz (Director of the Education Sector) to reserve the entrance hall of the Rebouças UFPR Campus (in front of Shopping Estação).
- We wrote a letter officiating the reservation request and sent to Prof. Sunye, who send it to Prof. Marcos.
- We definied that we will have a crowndfunding for funding a Brazil community sponsor level.
- Let's create the campaign in Catarse.
- We reviewed the application form and opened issues for corrections:
- We asked for a budget from the internet link to the hotel, and received the value.
The design group created to produce graphics for DebConf19 has submitted several proposals.
- We ask for the elaboration of graphic materials.
Report about FOSDEM meeting
- We sent an email reporting the meeting that took place during FOSDEM where Adriana raised doubts about immigration in Brazil and questions about diversity in the country.
Message for questions about Brazil and DebCon19
One of the definitions of the meeting in FOSDEM was that Adriana should send a message to the lists asking people to send their doubts about Brazil and DebConf19.
- We send the email below:
- We sent the request to publish news on micronews
Attended Campus Party
During the Campus Party Brazil, we stayed at stand announcing Debian and DebConf19 with banners, stickers, shirts, etc.
We gave a talk on one of the stages on how to contribute to the Debian Project: https://campuse.ro/events/campus-party-brasil-2019/talk/-project-debian-quer-voce-cpbr12
- Invoice sent to 1 companie;
- Message answering initial contact to 1 companie;
- Sending the message by picking a definition to 8 companies of who you said you are interested in sponsoring;
- Sending the message as a second round contact to 12 companies;
- Send the first round to 12 companies potential new sponsors.
Several items on the FAQ page have been revised, according to https://wiki.debian.org/CategoryDebConf19
- Elaboration and sending to salsa, an initial version of the letter to visa.