Issues the DPL Team currently works on
This page tries to compensate for the lack of meeting minutes of the DPL team. There are no meetings and no minutes. Synchronous meetings turned out to be very time consuming to arrange, so the DPL team switched to a asynchronous working style, where it communicates a lot and works together but does not hold formal meetings.
To make the work and progress of the DPL team transparent and comprehensible, this page displays current topics of discussion and/or concerns. Please feel free to add your own thoughts, preferably with your email address, IRC nick or other IM handle for further questions. To keep this page legible please care about good layout and split off stuff to other linked wiki pages when necessary.
Concluded topics will be moved to the attic.
- Delegation to teams
- Talking to
- security team
- keyring maintanaince (team)
- Debian system administration team
- FTP-Master team
- Funding for work meetings
- Extremadura offered to host some meetings. In Spain people had some ideas/plans for hosting work meetings at local confs.
- Hardware and Hosting for Debian machines
- Requests went to
HP sent harware, MattTaggart has it.
- will sent server hardware later on
- most likely also 1.8Ghz ARM buildd hardware
- tries to find a power5 for us, currently non on the horizon.
- several TByte of storage for us
- storage requested
- Help with the DCCA communication
- Work on some social howto (enrico)
Draft is at http://people.debian.org/~enrico/dcg
- There's currently a backlog of feedback to be merged in before the document can move on
- Security Team interaction, transparence, scaleability, infrastructure and communication
- Contact Greg Pomerantz of SPI to get digital copies of copyright assignment paperwork for Debian Open Use and Official Logos.
- Draft laundry-list-style trademark usage policy, as an "elegant" policy may be a long time coming.