we need some navigation on every page...
and a footer on every page with link to source and bug page...
- reset password
- resent activity link
- set/change/del user milestone (done)
- change password (done)
- username with öäüÖÄÜß and other diacritics ?
some things for the team page
- changes since last user visted of the team page
- and/or last change of a translation (done)
- and/or visited/activities of a translation/review
- hide the messages on request on the team page
- number of reviewers (done)
- the above feature (delay without review counts as a review) (done)
- the delay in the above feature (done)
- anonymous contributions allowed or not (done)
- "general" messages (done)
- Team Messages (done)
- Messages to users (done)
- Comments to descriptions (done)
maybe with some notifications per mail, if you get new messages
maybe to generate some notification, if a milestone have some new untraslated description, add subscriptions etc.
We should manage a set of descriptions as collection. Ex. all description in the task XXX, all description with the Tag YYY, etc.
With this collections we can make contests ('translate all descriptions of the desktop task')
The Debian Description Tracking (DDT) make this collections on a daily basis:
- priorities (required, important, standard, optional, extra) (prio:XXX) (done)
- sections (games, ...) (sect:XXX) (done)
- tasks from the packages-files (task:XXX) (done)
- Tags from the packages-files (tags:XXX) (done)
- description from popcon (popcon) (done)
Maybe we can add collection per hand:
- a custom package selection per language (defined from the lang coordinator) (lang:$LANG)
- maybe a custom package selection per user, defined from himself (user:$USER)
The user/the coordinator should select a milestone for fetching new descriptions. (prepare)
The it-team have a nice script (http://linguistico.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/linguistico/ddtp ) with this we can add milestones like:
- retranslate (rtrn:$LANG) (done on a daily basis (in completeTranslations.pl)) (done)
- partial translation (part:$LANG) (done on a daily basis (in ./Packages2db.pl)) (done)
The sql-table for this is:
CREATE TABLE description_milestone_tb ( description_milestone_id serial PRIMARY KEY, description_id integer NOT NULL, milestone text NOT NULL );
A Milestone with short Levenshtein edit distance of translated descriptions
Statistic / Numbers
To motivate the reviewer and translator we will collect some numbers and print some graphs in the new system.
- #translate per User (done)
- #reviews per User (done)
- #translate per lang
- #reviews per lang
- %translated per milestone (done)
- #absolut per milestone (done)
- #description in the pending-list per lang (done)
- #translated+review (aka in the Translation-file) per Lang
The proposed sql-table for this is:
CREATE TABLE statistic_tb ( statistic_id serial PRIMARY KEY, value integer NOT NULL, date integer NOT NULL stat text NOT NULL ); # stat: the milestone-name or something like 'user:USERID:trans' etc.
proposed Database layout
I miss the the former German word list. It had the nice feature listing several English variants for one word. So it could provide translation proposals even for misspelled English.
On the other hand, the list seemed to be decoupled from the German wordlist in the wiki.
Perhaps the use of two word lists and a wiki-aware documented way to enhance it would be worth thinking about. Over time, translators get more hints and the misspellings list could be used to filter new incoming translations.
Done: in the old ddtss
- # Edit from the team admin (add/remove/import/ items) # propose new word/phrase as normal User
changes without review
The lang admin / some user should make changes without the normal review process.
Add a list of phrases, like the wordlist.
If a phrase is found in the english description, translate this with help from the list
a Bug-submitter client
To submit wishlist Bugs for errors in the english description to the debian BTS
Translation/Review page: show descriptions with relative descriptions
Translation page: partial translation
It should be possible to make only partial translation, click "Submit" (and check "It's not full translation" box) and this description should stay in "Pending translation" section with some distinctive icon. It could be automatic if user doesn't translate all paragraphs, but in descriptions like this , with one veeeery long paragraph users should have ability to flag it manually. /You may also add option to pelt author of description like this  with tomatoes, but it's different kettle of fish /
possible to lock descriptions, to prevent a translation (per Language)
know bugs, old system
- GPG Mails
- charset check
- select packages ...
- check DDT pages: don't use 'package' from description_tb !
- clean up DB: description_id with coding probs: 1873, 1886 4193-5 5284, 11659, 13440, 23691 (done)
- remove actice_tb (use sid-milestone)
- messages system (done)
- support/use of the milestone (prepare) (done)
- user/lang milestones (prepared)
- statistic, plots with flot (prepare, prototype) (done)
- package DDT for ddtp.debian.org
- package ddtss for ddtp.debian.org
switch ddtp2.debian.net -> ddtp.debian.org
- check script, if translated parts in all descriptions are equal
pg_dump --no-owner --clean |gzip > pg_dump_export.gz
- zcat pg_dump_export.gz | sed "/^SET client_encoding = 'LATIN1'/d" | psql
- psql ddtp -q -f src/ddtp/database/initial/install-ddtss.sql
start the server
- bin/django migrate_ddtss
- bin/django runserver
- add some fix values in package_version_tb from package.description_tb for unused description_id
- remove package.description_tb
- fill up parts_tb from all translations
- remove active_tb and use package_version_tb